Welcome to the projects page. Below are all the projects we’ve had time to document and put up on the web. If there are projects you know we’ve done but don’t see here, please contact us and request that it be put up.
Tablet Weaving Projects
- My first tablet weaving project, making an Order of the Arrow Vigil sash for my grandfather.
- My second project, a sampler of azure and argent badges for the Kingdom of Caid.
- How to chart patterns for tablet weaving.
- My third project, an ivy vine belt for my best friend Jen.
- A brocaded band over 3/1 broken twill.
- A knight’s belt with a chain pattern in low-contrast fisherman’s wool.
- How to make a stall plate by etching brass.
- The first brass-etched scroll ever made in Caid (though not the last!)
- How to build a Poore House dayshade. (As seen in Tournaments Illuminated!)
- An analysis of data from the Caidan Order of Precedence.